Systems Analysis Service
- Identify the human component. Evaluate the interconnections of all stakeholders within the system.
- Define the goals of each person interacting within the system and what tasks or roles they perform. Consider both expectations and policies and procedures that are in place.
- Identify business areas of risks and threats
- Create a model that visually shows patterns of dependencies and usage within the system.
- Ideate on steps that are working well and those that may need changes to improve functionality. This may involve recognizing that a problem exists and working backward to find the root of the problem.
- Design a strategy and create a plan to test the solution. This will require feedback to determine best practices or create flexibility to consider alternatives.